Let's face it - with roughly 3,000 legal issues
spanning 15 subjects, it can be overwhelming to know where to begin studying
- Can you really memorize 3,000 rules of law?
- Do you know which subjects and issues are tested the most?
- Want to know when, where, and how every issue has been tested?
- How about one-click access to each essay question (plus 2 passing answers) covering more than a decade of past bar exams?
The essays make up 39% of your score
. You need to pass the essays to pass the bar exam!
- You must spot all the issues! That's how you get the points.
- We give you the edge in learning how to spot issues so your essays score well.
- Save valuable study time - no need to look for & assemble essay practice materials - we have it all.
- Use our study tools to review passing answers and compare your own - your key to success!
- Search for any issue and instantly see which essays have discussed that issue - then just click to review.
- We only use answers that scored well on past exams - the same ones selected by the State Bar as quality answers.
- We compare the "A" and "B" answers so more issues are included.
- Find both issues and sub-issues - if it's in the answer, it's in our database.
- Select a subject to see a list of all essays in that subject.
- Each essay question (plus 2 selected answers) is separated into a unique file with a descriptive title.
- You get one-click access to real bar exam essay answers without having to scroll through volumes of pages to find the one you want.
- Use BarIssues.com as a basis for creating your flashcards and enhancing your subject outlines.
- You'll have access to our Subject Analysis Chart, with up-to-date statistics of the subjects tested most and least often - and everything in between, including crossovers.
- Study anywhere! View, save, or print the essays and use BarIssues.com from any computer, tablet or smart phone.